Club Member Events
Sat, Dec 25, 2021
Abacela will be CLOSED on Christmas Day. Please visit us on Christmas Eve or on the 26th. Happy Holidays!
12:00 AM to 11:59 PM Sat, Jan 1, 2022
Venue: Abacela 12500 Lookingglass Rd, Roseburg, OR 97471
Abacela will be closed on New Year's Day. Please plan to visit us on New Year's Eve or January 2nd. Cheers!
Mon, Aug 8, 2022 - Mon, Aug 15, 2022
Contact: EXPEDIA CRUISES (877) 651-7447, firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience the Gems of Southeast Europe with Abacela Vineyards and Winery.
GEMS OF SOUTHEAST EUROPE
7-night cruise | August 8-15, 2022 | Aboard the AmaVerde
CITIES & SIGHTS:
Budapest • Mohacs • Vukovar • Ilok • Novi Sad • Belgrade • Iron Gates • Vidin • Rousse • Giurgiu
JOIN US ABOARD THE AMAVERDE
Join Earl and Hilda Jones, Owners of Abacela Vineyards and Winery, for an exclusive opportunity to sail through Southeast Europe. From Budapest to Giurgiu and countless treasures in between, touch history sailing the exotic lower Danube. Medieval towns and grand cities showcase the best of Eastern Europe, while the Danube’s iconic Iron Gate boasts dramatic, narrow gorges and majestic scenery. Wine connoisseurs will taste history in Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria & Romania. Be treated to the flavors, sights, sounds, and cultures of this diverse swath of the continent.
YOUR EXCLUSIVE WINE EVENTS
- Welcome Reception featuring Abacela wines
- Two educational wine seminars led by Earl and Hilda
- Two wine dinners featuring Abacela wines
- Two bottles of Abacela wine in each stateroom
Book by October 31, 2021
SAVE UP TO $500 PER STATEROOM
Cruise starting from $3,649 per person (was $3,899)
INCLUDED WITH YOUR FARE:
- 7-night cruise in elegantly appointed accommodations
- Unlimited complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits, and soft drinks
- Captain’s Cocktail Reception and Gala Dinner
- Unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Small group guided shore excursions with a variety of choices and activity levels
- Services of a professional Cruise Manager
DAILY PROGRAM FEATURES:
- Aug 8, Budapest; EMBARKATION
- Aug 9, Budapest, Mohacs; Scenic Cruising. Pecs excursion -OR- Szekszard wine tasting -OR- Guided bike ride along the Danube.
- Aug 10, Vukovar, Ilok, Novi Sad; City tour and Eltz Castle -OR- Croatian wine tasting. "The Athens of Serbia" walking tour -OR-Fruska Gora National Park hike -OR- Novi Sad bike tour. Petrovaradin Fortress evening walk.
- Aug 11, Belgrade; "The City by Two Rivers" tour -OR- Royal Palace and Tito's Memorial tour -OR- Belgrade Fortress hike. Quburick Brandy Tasting and Avala Mountain -OR- Belgrade bike tour.
- Aug 12, Iron Gates; Golubac Fortress visit. Scenic cruising.
- Aug 13, Vidin; Vidin walking tour, Belogradchik excursion & Bab Vida Fortress -OR- Banitsa pastry and yogurt tasting -OR- Vidin bike tour.
- Aug 14, Rousse; Veliko Tarnovo excursion -OR- Ivanovo Rock-Hewn Churches and Rousse Highlights Tour. Bucharest excursion.
- Aug 15, Giurgiu Disembarkation
Built: 2011 | Length: 443 ft. | Width: 38 ft.
Staterooms: 80 | Passengers: 160 | Crew: 51
EXPEDIA CRUISES - Wine Club Cruises